We collaborated with another marketing consultant to help re-name and re-brand a plastics company. A large component of the identity was their central model, which what they called the “20/80 solutions” principle, which allows clients to focus on the 80% of their business that makes them the most profit and outsourcing the other 20% to them. Through the realization of this model, the word “vital” kept coming up, and eventually became chosen as the new company’s name.